Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Beginning

As a fellow ESL teacher, I know how much effort it takes to prepare lessons for your students every single day. I know what its like when you run out of lessons and activities to offer your students. And so more often than not, we rely on several different ESL resources websites in hopes of finding as many interesting activities and ideas for lessons as we can. That is what led me to doing this. I have created a blog meant for ESL teachers just like me. In here, I will be posting interesting lessons and activities that are already tried and tested as well as links to very reliable ESL resources. You are all welcome to post questions, comment on my posts as well as share your own experiences and foolproof lessons :). My goal is to lend a helping hand to all ESL teachers out there. I hope that we could all learn from each of our own experiences :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment